Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"Hugs needed here"

I don't know what to call this post. Maybe something will "hit" me as I write. This is a hard week for me. Tomorrow is the day that Steve and Tracy meet in court again. I don't know what to expect. How long do these court appearances go on? Is there ever finality? I don't know...we've never been through this before. I have this lump in my throat today...it just doesn't want to go away. I have to keep telling myself over and over again the our Lord is Sovereign. I know it and I truly believe it...so why isn't it comforting? I feel such a sense of loss. I hate Tracy's sin, but I know our family misses her. She was a part of our lives for 12 years, so maybe this sense of loss is natural. I just want it to be over. I'm missing my California family a lot today. I could sure use a hug from all my grandkids today. Maybe that's the title of this post..."Hugs are needed".

3 comments:

The Resident Writer said...

I can offer a heartfelt cyberhug. J and I do pray for your family often.

Cherie said...

Thanks for the hug!

Lady_Kayaker said...

Here's a hug Cherie! I kind of understand a little bit how you feel. There are days where I miss Shannon very much, though this is not near the same loss you've experienced. I love you! *Hugs*