Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Not much to update till June 18

It's been a couple of weeks since I've updated this little blog. I've been putting it off because there isn't much I can write about right now.

Elizabeth and Jacob are both scheduled to meet with their "attorney";once with Tracy, once with Steve and I think once on their own. This will all happen the first part of June. I'm glad it's after school is out. We talk to them nearly every day and they sound like they are doing ok. Tracy told the kids a week or so ago that she wished mommy and daddy could just split them 50/50. Elizabeth responded "but mommy...daddy wants us ALL the time". How would a mother respond to that? Her attitude seems to be "they'll be ok". It reminds me of how Tracy used to tell me about her childhood and how hard it was being shuffled back and forth from parent to parent. She was young when her parents divorced...has she forgotten the damage it did to her?

My heart breaks for the children and the situation Tracy has put them in. They hate being around Tracy's boyfriend, but she continues to push him on them. I'd think she would treasure the time she could spend alone with them. Sin...what a horrible thing!

No comments: