Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Next Step

Steve called last night to let us know that his attorney received the anticipated papers from Tracy's attorney. (This is all so foreign to me...I can't believe it as I write it. Surely this is a nightmare and I'll wake up soon). Steve sat down with the children and went over the papers, showing what she's requesting and talking about statements she's making. These kids have had to grow up very fast in a very short time. She claims that Steve is turning the kids against her when the kids say she has done this to herself by continuing to put them in situations with her and her "boyfriend" that make them very uncomfortable. She has even shown the kids where she and Peter sleep and the closet and bathroom they share. I know that God is in control and will watch over these children, but sometimes I feel like I need to help Him out a little. I'm so thankful that Todd and Julie are there to offer loving support to the kids and Steve.
Please continue to remember us in prayer!

No comments: