Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Countdown!


Well, Steve, Tracy, Elizabeth and Jacob will be here in the morning. I have everything pretty much prepared for their arrival. One small thing that didn't go the way I'd planned; I wanted to make Kraft spaghetti for them tomorrow night, and Fisher's has stopped stocking it. What a let down! Rick knew I was disappointed, so we drove all over North Canton this evening, looking for it. An Acme store said they would see if it could be ordered, so they took our name and phone number. My husband is so wonderful! He goes out of his way to do special things for me. We did some last minute shopping at Sam's and WalMart today, and basically anything I wanted, he said "go ahead". We've already spent a fortune, but think this will be worth it, if the kids will just have a chance to relax and spend some good time together. I'm a little uneasy; seeing Tracy for the first time, but I have prayed and prayed...and I know Amy Jean is praying for the whole situation. I wish Steve and Tracy could know the kind of marriage that Rick and I have. We are so excited to see them!

I'm going to add a picture of my wonderful husband to this post.

No comments: